Are you a treadmill owner desperately wanting to know how to lose belly fat treadmill? If you’re looking for a reliable and efficient way to lose belly fat, the treadmill can be your best friend. It’s not just about running for hours on end; it’s about utilizing the machine correctly and strategically to target that stubborn fat.
This article will introduce you to two proven treadmill workouts designed specifically to help you shed those extra inches around your waist. By incorporating these routines into your fitness regimen, you’ll be well on your way to a leaner, healthier you. So, let’s dive in and get those treadmills humming!
How to Lose Belly Fat Treadmill Quick Guide
Not sure about how to lose belly fat treadmill? Losing belly fat using a treadmill is a practical and effective approach. Here we’ll share with you not one but two effective workouts to help you achieve your weight loss goals. For more details continue below.
Workout 1: Incline walk
Workout 2: Low Intensity Steady State (LISS) cardio
How to Lose Belly Fat Treadmill: Workouts
Byizing your nutrition and consistently following these treadmill routines, you can effectively burn stubborn belly fat. Achieve your fitness goals and improve your overall health by learning how to lose belly fat treadmill workouts.
Workout 1: Incline walk
The TikTok workout known as “12/3/30” has gained popularity recently. This workout involves setting your treadmill to a 12% incline, maintaining a speed of 3 km/h, and walking for a duration of 30 minutes. Here is the complete breakdown of the workout:
- Begin with a flat or 1% incline.
- Warm up by brisk walking for 5 minutes.
- After the warm-up, increase the incline to 12%.
- Keep the speed constant and continue walking for an additional 30 minutes.
- Once the 30 minutes are completed, lower the incline back to flat or 1% for a cool-down period.
This TikTok workout also referred to as “12/3/30”, offers a simple and effective way to stay active on the treadmill. Incorporating this routine into your fitness regimen can help improve cardiovascular endurance and burn calories. Give it a try and experience the benefits of this trending workout
Workout 2: Low Intensity Steady State (LISS) cardio
If you’re new to fitness or unable to do high-intensity interval training (HIIT) or incline walks, low-intensity steady state (LISS) workouts are a fantastic option for burning calories with moderate effort.
During a LISS workout, set your treadmill to a speed that you can maintain for at least 20-30 minutes and jog steadily until the time is up. The key is to keep your heart rate in Zone 3 (the fat-burning zone) for most of the workout to maximize the benefits.
Aim for a moderate level of exertion, with your heart rate reaching about 70-80% of its maximum. If you have access to a performance treadmill, you can use the handles to monitor your heart rate while exercising.
Here’s a suggested LISS treadmill workout:
- Begin with a warm-up by setting the treadmill to a flat incline and walking at 3 km/h.
- Gradually increase the speed to a comfortable pace. For most individuals, this will be around 6-8 km/h, but feel free to adjust to your preference.
- Run at this pace for 20-30 minutes.
- Finally, cool down by decreasing the speed and walking at 3 km/h.
Remember to listen to your body and adjust the intensity as needed. Enjoy your LISS workout and the benefits it brings!
Common Questions About How to Lose Belly Fat Treadmill
Is a treadmill good for burning belly fat?
The honest answer is “Yes, but it depends. Keep in mind our bodies are complex, and there is no black-or-white answer; everything is gray. Fat cannot be burned in specific locations at will. It is a more generalized process.
Fat distribution varies between body types, with some people accumulating more fat in their bellies. Running on a treadmill alone will not burn deep belly fat. It needs to be combined with proper nutrition, sleep, and patience.
How to effectively eliminate belly fat?
Get in a calorie deficit: To lose belly fat, you need to create a calorie deficit. This means you burn more calories than you consume in your diet. You can do this by reducing your caloric intake or increasing the amount of physical activity that you do each day. Aim for a combination of both so that with time, you will be able to effectively decrease your belly fat.
Increase protein intake: Protein is essential when trying to lose belly fat. It helps keep your body full and prevent overeating, as it takes the body longer to break down proteins than carbohydrates or fats. Incorporating more protein into your diet can help you burn more calories, even while at rest.
Drink more water: Staying hydrated is essential for maintaining a healthy weight. Drinking more water will help flush out toxins from your body and reduce hunger cravings, thus helping you get rid of belly fat faster. It also helps to improve your metabolism rate and keep you energized throughout the day.
Limit alcohol: Too much alcohol increases your calorie intake and can lead to a greater accumulation of fat in the midsection. It is best to limit your weekly alcohol consumption or eliminate it altogether if you want to reduce belly fat faster.
How much should I work out on a treadmill to lose weight?
- Losing weight through treadmill running is a common misconception. To effectively shed pounds on the treadmill, it’s important to consider various factors like fitness level, routine, endurance, and current weight. Optimal treadmill workouts for weight loss typically range from 20 to 45 minutes. Stay consistent with your exercise routine and make adjustments as needed to achieve desired results.
- A HIIT treadmill workout, also known as High-Intensity Interval Training, involves high-speed intervals. With this approach, a 20-minute session of HIIT training can be highly effective. Additionally, HIIT offers other advantages such as the EPOC (Excess Post-Exercise Oxygen Consumption) or the “afterburn effect,” which means you continue to burn calories even after completing the workout. Experience the benefits of HIIT and enjoy the calorie-burning effects it provides, even beyond your workout session.
- When it comes to steady-state cardio, the key is to maintain a consistent speed on the treadmill for a duration of at least 30 minutes. This type of cardio exercise keeps your heart rate in Zone 3, which is known as the fat-burning zone. Unlike high-intensity workouts, steady-state cardio does not trigger EPOC (excess post-exercise oxygen consumption), so it’s important to extend your workout to 30-45 minutes to maximize calorie burn. By incorporating steady-state cardio into your routine, you can effectively burn calories and improve your overall cardiovascular fitness.
Video BELLY BLASTER Intense HIIT Treadmill Workout
In this “BELLY BLASTER Intense HIIT Treadmill Workout” video you’ll witness a dynamic, high-intensity guide that targets stubborn belly fat through a series of interval training exercises.
Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned fitness enthusiast, this guide offers variations to cater to different fitness levels. Get ready to torch calories, enhance your cardio fitness, and work towards a leaner midsection with this intense workout and learn how to lose belly fat treadmill.
In conclusion, the treadmill offers a versatile platform for anyone looking to lose belly fat. With its adjustable settings, you can design a workout regimen that suits your fitness level and goals and learn how to lose belly fat treadmill.
Consistency, intensity, and a balanced diet are key components in your journey to a slimmer waistline. Remember, it’s not just about losing weight, but about adopting a healthier lifestyle. So start today, and let the treadmill guide you towards a fitter, healthier you.